Breaking News
Loading...

Nova Very Hot Model Actor Unseen Photo Gallary

Bangladeshi model Nova says to in my childhood every time I was thinking to be a good model. Bd model Nova hobby was modeling from her childhood. Now time know all things people accept my modeling and acting.




Nova says I can not think that I am a big model and actress. But I think that I fulfill my childhood dream. But until now I can not fulfill my acting dream completely. I am trying to execute my dream say popular model Nova. Before one year Bd model Nova start first




modeling career by the TV model ads Pran Dul. Then she continues many TV model. Now Nova busy with TV drama performing. She has lot of TV drama shooting schedule. But people know Nova as a model. Furthermore she tries to establish herself as a success model and actress. But she need to hard work. Recently she has busy schedule for TV drama. Nova's much drama acting complete for different TV 


channels such as Nilaboty, Porshi bari, Jamay mela, Jaw paki etc. Just she completes drama work is Thirty first May, Sosti, Rupantor ar manus, Sopno vaz, Putul khela etc. Beside she is doing introducer of some TV program. Nova say first time introducer work was difficult for me but now I comfort in TV introducer. She also finishes diamond melamine TV model ads. Bangladeshi model Nova marriage talk was rumor. Nova say when I do marriage I shall told all people. She also setup her own studio name Protoy creation.


She also starts drama from her studio. Nova say her new studio involves has Rayan khana and another two persons. Nova also says I build studio for good quality drama. She is also wanted to be a Bangladeshi actress Nova. Her smile is very pretty. She try to be a Bd actress nova it is her another dream too. She is very hardworking and regular model as well as actress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Hot New Model Collection All Right Reserved | Share on Blogger Template Free